01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: I'm Back and Some Exciting News 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm Back and Some Exciting News

34
I'm back and excited to start blogging again. I'm not going to get into a big long explanation about where I've been and why i haven't been blogging, I'm just going to get straight into my exciting news.
 
 
I'M PREGNANT!!!
 
I am over the moon to be pregnant with my third baby. As i write this i am 21 Weeks and 1 Day pregnant. This pregnancy is also extra special to me as i am finally having a Girl. I could not be happier and when they told us at my scan, i cried my eyes out because i had fully prepared myself for the fact i would be having another Boy! I suffered from Gender Disappointment with my second son when we found out he was a boy and it was awful, i was terrified of it happening again so i hadn't even allowed myself to think it may be a girl. I had even picked a boys name!! I'm not going to write about that here but i will do a post on it in the future.

My official due date is the 7th November but i will likely have her roughly a week before as i am having a planned C Section again. I'm not going to get too much into it as i am going to do either weekly or monthly updates.

It was a shock finding out i was pregnant. I had been feeling slightly strange for a while but with three family deaths within the space of two months i pushed all the thoughts to the back of my mind or found another explanation for my symptoms. Like while i was on holiday i felt sick every morning but i was also suffering from Vertigo at the time so put it down to that. Or the fact i was spotty and had missed a period i put down to the fact i was stressed. When i missed a second period that's when i finally decided to do a test, and it was of course positive. After going to the doctors and then the midwife we worked out i could possibly be 12 weeks pregnant so i was referred for a scan straight away. I had to wait a few weeks and thought i would be around 16 weeks, so it was a shock when at my scan we found out i was 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant. 

I have now got rid of all the boys clothes that i had and i am slowly replacing them with lovely pink girlie things!! It is so strange buying girls stuff and i find myself in the shops or browsing online completely confused about what to pick up. In some ways i feel like a first time Mam again! I thought i would be bad with buying stuff when it was a girl but to be honest i have surprised myself and not gone crazy. I have got some second hand stuff off a friend and I've also bought some stuff off Ebay, most of which still had the tags on. They are in them for such a short amount of time when they are younger its just not worth buying all new things.

I am looking forward to decorating the bedrooms. My two boys are going to have to share now which i am feeling massively guilty for at the moment as they have always had their own rooms, but they seem excited so that helps. I am expecting problems for a few weeks at first though as i have one that loves to sleep and one that hates sleep. They also have two completely different personalities and clash massively at times. I am trying to think of ways for them to still feel like they have their own space even though they will be sharing.


Anyways i plan on posting weekly/monthly pregnancy updates, i will also be posting baby related hauls and reviews. I am hoping to also do some more YouTube videos but its difficult to find the time to film around the kids and work. I also NEED to get more organized before this baby arrives so i may have a little blog or YouTube series based around that! I like some parts of the KonMari method so i may base my organization around that but i haven't quite decided yet. I also plan on starting up my beauty posts again too.

Thanks for reading
 
 
post signature

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38