01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: What I Ate This Week #3 - Slimming World 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What I Ate This Week #3 - Slimming World

34
  I managed to have a gain of 3lb last week :( I really struggled last week and it showed. It really gave me the kick up the backside i needed to plan and prepare for this week. I find if i don't sit down at the start of the week and plan what i am going to eat, i really struggle. I am really trying hard to plan all my meals at the moment. I just bought a notebook from Tesco and use this only for slimming world. I write down my plans for the week, shopping lists and also some recipes. I write it down but do also like to be flexible, so say i write down Wheetabix for breakfast but i fancy something else, i have what i fancy then just make sure i write down what I've had so i can keep track. I'm planning on doing a whole post on how i stay motivated and keep on track in a couple of weeks and also my favourite recipes. I had a children's birthday party on the Saturday this week so Saturdays dinner was party food!

Wednesday 2nd September

Breakfast- Porridge, Blueberries, Raspberries, Coffee
Dinner- Jacket Potato, Prawns, Cucumber, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo (2 Syns)
Tea- Spaghetti Bolognase
Snacks- Kit Kat Chunky (10.5 Syns)

Healthy Extras- Porridge Oats, Milk
Syn Total- 12.5

Thursday 3rd September

Breakfast- Bacon, Egg, 1/2 Grapefruit, Coffee
Dinner- Mushroom Risotto, Mushrooms, Sweetcorn, Peas, Spinach
Tea- Beef Stir Fry
Snacks- Salt and Vinegar Hula Hoops (6 Syns), Salted Caramel HIFI Bar

Healthy Extras- HIFI Bar, Milk
Syn Total- 6
Friday 4th September
 
 Breakfast- Porridge, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Coffee
Dinner- Jacket Potato, Tuna, Cucumber, Sweetcorn, Mayo (2 Syns)
Tea- Chilli Beef Noodles
Snacks- Kit Kat Chunky (10.5 Syns)

Healthy Extras- Porridge Oats, Milk
Syn Total- 12.5
 
Saturday 5th September
 
 Breakfast- 1/2 Grapefruit, Coffee
Dinner- Party Food! (pizza, sandwich, cake, sweets, crisps)
Tea- Carbonara
Snacks- none

Healthy Extras- Milk, Bread
Syn Total- Too many to count!
 
Sunday 6th September
 
Breakfast- Bacon, Egg, Beans, Mushrooms
Dinner- Mixed Veg Risotto
Tea- Roast Chicken Dinner, Gravy (2 Syns)
Snacks- Salted Caramel HIFI Bar

Healthy Extras- Milk, HIFI Bar
Syn Total- 2
 
Monday 7th September
 
Breakfast- 2 Oranges, Coffee
Dinner- Pasta, Tomato, Onion, Mushroom
Tea- Diet Coke Chicken
Snacks- Salt and Vinegar Hula Hoops (6 Syns) HIFI Bar

Healthy Extras- HIFI Bar, Milk
Syn Total- 6
 
Tuesday 8th September
 
Breakfast- 1/2 Grapefruit, Coffee (1/2 Syn Milk)
Dinner- Jacket Potato, Beans, Cheese
Tea- Beef Casserole
Snacks- HIFI Bar

Healthy Extras- HIFI Bar, Cheese
Syn Total- 1/2

I had a big weight loss this week of 5.5lb! I am so pleased and it's the biggest weight loss i have had since starting Slimming World. I finally feel like i'm fully back on track. 

Thanks for reading
 
post signature

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38