01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Nicka K Polish Swatches And Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nicka K Polish Swatches And Review

34
 I was kindly sent these nail polishes and asked to do a swatch post by beautycrowd.com. I was sent three shades, these are NY110 Pastel Green, NY107 Rosy Pink and NY129 Brunette. 
The first thing i noticed when they arrived in the post, was the gorgeous packaging. The colours i was sent are perfect shades for me too. The opacity of them changes from shade to shade and the only one that i couldn't get opaque was the Rosy Pink, however this would be a perfect colour for doing a french manicure. The polishes apply smoothly and the brush is the perfect size and shape making it easy to apply. Apologies if the application looks messy. My nails are awful at the moment.
 
 
 NY129 Brunette
 

 
The most opaque out of them all. I applied two coats of this but you could easily get away with applying one coat of this polish. I can see me getting a lot of use out of this during the Autumn/Winter as it's nothing like any other colour i own.
 
NY110 Pastel Green
 

 
I applied three coats of this colour but that isn't a problem for me as i expect to need an extra coat when using lighter colours. This is a gorgeous colour that will be perfect for spring and summer.
 
NY107 Rosy Pink
 
 
I applied four coats of this colour but this is as opaque as i managed to get it. You could wear this as a really natural sheer wash of colour or you could use it as part of a french manicure.
I'm really impressed with the polishes overall and will certainly pick up some more shades of these. You can purchase these polishes at beautycrowd.com and they are £4.95 each.
 
 
  Thanks For Reading
post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38