01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint Review

34
I picked up three of the L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint shades in my recent beautycrowd.com haul. (Post here
 
I had heard a lot about these before picking them up so i was really looking forward to giving them a try. I also heard they are a dupe for the Too Faced Melted, although i don't own any of them (yet!) so can't compare the two. I love the colours and really want to pick up a few more. Apologies that the lip swatch pictures aren't the best. I'm still trying to find the best way to photograph them. If any bloggers have any tips please let me know.
 
 L-R Peony, Hot Mess, Flirt
 
They are extremely messy to apply! The first time i tried to apply them straight from the tube. It was a total disaster and i ended up with them all over my face! I have found the best way to apply them is using a lip brush, i also use a liner before applying as well to stop it sliding around when it has been applied. You can apply a thin coat for a lighter colour or a thicker coat for a more dramatic colour.

L-R Peony, Hot Mess, Flirt

I find they last a good few hours on the lips. They are very glossy when first applied but i find they dry down to a matte finish after an hour or so but the colour stays on the lips giving you another couple of hours before needing to reapply. 

 Peony
 Hot Mess
Flirt

I would recommend giving these a try if you get the chance. These are £4.00 each and available in the UK from beautycrowd.com.

Have you tried any of these? Have you also tried the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks? Do you think they are a dupe? I'm looking to pick a few of the Too Faced ones up so will let you know what i think when i get round to it. 


Thanks for reading
 
  
post signature

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38