01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Update 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Update

34
 So i have not been the best blogger lately and haven't posted for a while. I have been super busy lately. I'm not going to go to much into it but i am basically in the process of working towards starting my own business. I'm not going to say to much about it just yet as at the moment it won't be fully underway until early next Spring. I am excited to share once i feel ready to though. I have also been super busy decluttering my house, it's crazy the amount of junk i have that i have no need for! I am still doing Slimming World although i kinda fell off the wagon a bit and still haven't reached my stone. I am getting frustrated with it all but i only have my self to blame! 

I'm hoping to blog as often as i can and if i get a quiet day i may just sit and type a few blog posts out so i can at least try and post regularly. It's my birthday next week and then we are off on holiday the week after. It's also the school holidays too, i don't know whether i will get to post much then with having both kids to entertain! 

I hope everyone is doing well and sorry for being such a rubbish blogger.

Thanks for reading
  
post signature

Labels:

35 36 37 38