01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: My Top 5 Illamasqua Lipsticks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Top 5 Illamasqua Lipsticks

34
  I have mentioned a few times before that Illamasqua lipsticks are my absolute favourites. I thought i would share my top 5 with you.
 
 
From L-R Soaked, Buff, Naked, Corrupt and Sangers

 Soaked
 This is a vibrant orange in a satin finish. It is one of the Glamore lipsticks. My favourite Illamasqua lipstick. This is the perfect reddy orange for me. Goes on smoothly and lasts for ages. I recently wore this on a night out and i didn't need to top my lipstick up the whole night.

Buff
 This is a fudge brown in a satin finish. Another from the Glamore range. I love this one for a night out with a creamy pink gloss over the top. This would be a beautiful nude for darker skintones and one i can only get away with wearing when i am tanned.

Naked
A creamy nude in a satin finish. Another Glamore lipstick. This is a basic nude that i wear a lot. It has slightly peachy undertones.

Corrupt
A warm bright pink in a matt finish. From the original line of lipsticks. Very similar to Immodest but more wearable in my opinion. It is extremely matt and the lips need to be well exfoliated and moisturised before applying.

Sangers 
Described on the website as a blood red but i would say it is a true red. Not orange or blue based. One of the only reds that i feel actually suits me. Would suit any skintone.



 From Top-Bottom Soaked, Buff, Naked, Corrupt and Sangers 
 
Do you have a favourite Illamasqua Lipstick? I'm always on the lookout for new ones 
 
Thanks For Reading
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38