01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Currently Burning - Summer 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Currently Burning - Summer 2015

34
I am a huge candle fan, Yankee Candles especially (I take after my Mam.) I have candles burning constantly. Here is a run down of what i have burning currently.
 
In my bedroom i have Yankee Candle Large Jar in French Lavender. I'm not usually a huge fan of Lavender scents but i really like this candle. It's a lovely relaxing fragrance, perfect for the bedroom.
 
 
I also have a Yankee Candle Small Jar in Vanilla Lime. A lovely fresh scent. Vanilla is one of my favourite scents.


In my bathroom i have Yankee Candle Small Jar in Fruit Fusion. A gorgeous scent, perfect for the summer. 
 

In my kitchen i have Yankee Candle Large Jar in Salted Caramel. I am obsessed with this candle! It smells amazing! A very sweet scent.


I also have a Yankee Candle Melt Burner in my kitchen. I change the scent all the time in this. I get Waxbox monthly (review coming soon) so i always have loads of gorgeous scents to burn.

I have two candles in my living room. Both of them are Yankee Candle Large Jars and they are in the scents Shea Butter and Aloe Water. Both of them are very fresh, clean scents.
 
 

What are your favourite candles? 
 
Thanks for reading.
post signature

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38