01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Mask Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Mask Review

34
I think I have finally found it. A holy grail mask. I have tried so many masks and although most have been nice, i have never found one that does exactly what i want it to do. 
 
I suffer from dry skin and will occasionally get a bit more oily in the summer. As well as suffering with dry skin i also have a lot of blackheads and open pores on and around my nose. This is what i hate the most about my skin. Although i have found my perfect moisturising mask, I am always searching for something that is going to get rid of open pores/blackheads. I have tried so many masks and pore strips, some work ever so slightly, most make no difference at all and some just clog my pores and make them look even worse! 



So when i picked up this Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Mask i wasn't expecting too much from it. However i was massively surprised. I applied this just before getting in the bath and left it on for around 10-15 minutes. When i washed it off and went and looked in the mirror i couldn't believe it. My blackheads had shrunk and although they were still there, you wouldn't notice unless you were really close up and my open pores had pretty much disappeared.  I am so impressed. The only problem i have with it is the size. You only get 16ml which isn't really a lot. Maybe 3-4 uses. Although i have just found that they do a 40ml size but it appears to be sold out everywhere. I have already purchased another 2 of these masks. The 16ml costs £7.00.
 
They state this mask is for oily/combination skin. It does dry my skin but i just make sure i follow it with a good moisturiser. 

Here is what Korres says about the product. The Pomegranate extract is a rich source of tannins, anthocyanins, vitamins (A, C, E) and minerals and is widely used for its antioxidant properties. The pomegranate fruit contains three times the antioxidant properties of red wine or green tea. This high level of antioxidants found in pomegranate is effective in combating free radicals that cause premature ageing of skin cells. Pomegranate extract has also significant astringent properties, due to the contained tannins. As a result, it tightens the pores and strengthens the skin epidermis, thus being ideal for oily and combination skin. 
 
 I definitely recommend picking one of these up if you can. Have you already tried it? What did you make of it? Can you recommend any other good pore/blackhead minimizing masks?
 
Thanks for reading
 
post signature

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38