01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: ASOS Beauty Haul 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

ASOS Beauty Haul

34
  I have been shopping on ASOS a lot lately. it is one of my favourite places for both clothes and beauty. I received a £100 gift card from covet.me so i spent that along with a whole lot more! I purchased this in 2-3 separate orders. There is a few things i haven't included in this haul as they are for my upcoming international beauty swap with a girl from Australia. I also bought some clothing items which i have not included in this post.
Here is what i have been buying. 
 
 Hersheson 'Get A Grip' - Grips



The Balm Bahama Mama
 
 
 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - Beige Clair



Maybelline Colour Elixir In Blush Essence
Illamasqua Lipstick In Sonnet
Illamsqua Glamour Lipstick In Soaked
Nars Satin Lipstick In Honolulu Honey
Maybelline Lipstick In Summer Pink
 
 


 
Korres Bergamot Pear Shower Gel



Korres Pomegrante Cleansing Mask



Maybelline Baby Skin



Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner
 
 
 
  Thanks For Reading

post signature

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38