01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: April 2015 Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

April 2015 Favourites

34
I haven't done a favourites for ages so thought i would post one this month as there is quite a few things i have been loving this month.
 
Illamasqua Buff and Avon Ultra Glazewear Iced Pink
 
This is my favourite lip combo and has been for quite some time now. I don't wear this unless i have a tan as it can make me look quite washed out with it being so dark. Its my go to 'night out' lip and its usually paired with a dark smokey eye. I usually hate lipgloss but i love these Avon ones as there is no stickiness to them at all. Illamasqua lipsticks are probably my favourite high end lipstick out of all the ones i have tried and i own around 10-15 of them.
 
 
 
Make Up Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
 
The perfect dupe for the Naked 3 palette. I have been using it every day since i got it from Superdrug (you can find my haul here.) The payoff is amazing and the shades are beautiful. They also last well on the lid. They do have some fallout but nothing major. I picked this up to give the colours a try out before i decided on whether to pick up the Naked 3 palette. It's safe to say i will definitely be making that purchase.



Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

I'm a bit late to the bandwagon on this one. I got this a few weeks ago now and i tried it as soon as it arrived and i was massively disappointed. In fact i honestly thought it was one of the worst mascaras i had ever tried! It didn't make hardly any difference to my lashes, it crumbled within an hour and was all over my face! However i decided to pull it out about a week later to give it another try, fully expecting it to be a mess again but i couldn't believe it when it turned out to be one of the nicest mascaras i have used in a long time. Whether temperature changes etc had affected it while it was being delivered to me or something i don't know. It gives the most amazing fluttery lashes and doesn't crumble at all. It is also great to remove. I will without a doubt be heading to get the full size.



L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 004 Forever Pink

I love all the Infallible eyeshadows and i have quite a collection of them but this has definitely been a firm favourite this month. I have been really into my pink smokey eyes lately and this is just a gorgeous colour. The pigmentation is amazing and they last amazingly too.



Make Up Revolution Pigment In Confront

Another pink eye product. This pigment is the most gorgeous colour. Super easy to apply, just watch for the fallout. I have used this both wet and dry, it looks amazing either way.



Beauty UK High Brow All In One Brow Definition Kit

This is a rediscovery for me. I have had this kit for ages, in fact i think it may be one of the first brow products i ever bought. I have been using pencil for so long now but recently pulled this out of the back of my drawer. I have been using it every day since. the colours are just perfect and i can create many different brow looks with this. If i want a soft brow i use the lightest shade on its own, a slightly bolder brow by mixing the lightest and middle shade together and a really bold brow by using the medium shade on its own. 



Original Source Coconut Shower Gel
 
I wouldn't normally rave about a shower gel really but this one is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and it smells amazing! The smell lingers on the skin too which i love. This is my second bottle of this and i never repurchase the same shower gel!
 
 
 
 Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser
 
I have been really trying to up my skincare lately as i have been having a few breakouts lately but my skin has also been that dry it has literally been peeling off my face. Luckily it seems to have calmed down a bit now! This product is great and one i have been using for a while now. It contains Glycolic acid to gently exfoliate, Apple Amino Acid to cleanse and Olive Oil to hydrate the skin. I use this mainly at night after removing my make up. I will sometimes use it in the morning but i usually use the  Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to cleanse my face in a morning.



Yankee Candle Aloe Water

This candle is from the new spring range by Yankee Candle. It smells amazing. I already have a back up for when this one runs out. It has a really refreshing smell and i think it has a slight hint of watermelon. I am a huge Yankee Candle fan and have a lot of the different scents. This is up there in my top 3.



That's all for my favourites this month. What have you been loving?

Thanks for reading
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38