01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Would You Rather? Beauty Blogger Tag 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Would You Rather? Beauty Blogger Tag

34
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Probably my palettes and shadows. I can easily create a look without shadow. Not so much without the other products.
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again. I had hair down to my bum when i was younger, despite my mams begging i got it cut to shoulder length around 10 years old i think. I now regret it massively as my hair has never grown past about armpit level since!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral cheek. Its my go to.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would probably split it and buy half and half, but if i had to choose it would be makeup.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. 
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. I would rather have a choice of different brands.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Here in the UK they are pretty much the same thing!! Winter clothes in summer for me though as i am always freezing! Although i hate being too hot aswell so its a hard choice.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright Nails.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
Eye product. There is no way i could be parted from my Illamasqua Lipsticks!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Messy Bun.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss. I very rarely use it anyways. I can't stand the stickiness!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in!! 
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Live without nail polish.


If your a beauty blogger and fancy doing this tag, give it a go. Leave me a link down below if you do.

Thanks for reading.
post signature

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38