01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: TOP 5 DRUGSTORE - Bright Lipsticks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

TOP 5 DRUGSTORE - Bright Lipsticks

34
The third installment of my Top 5 drugstore series is here. This time its all about the bright lipsticks.

 
L-R Make Up Revolution Scandalous Lipstick in Vice, MUA Lipstick In Coral Flush, Rimmel Colour Rush Balm In I Want Candy, MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer In Aflush, Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick In Hibiscus


Make Up Revoloution Scandalous Lipstick In Vice £1.00

When it comes to brights i'm all about the oranges, corals and pinks as you will see in this post. This lipstick is a true orange shade. Make Up Revolution so some amazing bright lipsticks with every colour you could imagine. For £1.00 each you really can't go wrong. You can find this lipstick here.


MUA Lipstick In Coral Flush £1.00

Probably one of my favourite colours in this post. Like Make Up Revoloution, MUA do some amazing lipsticks for only £1.00. This is the perfect spring/summer colour and it will most probably be one of my most worn. You can find this lipstick here.


Rimmel Colour Rush Balm In I Want Candy £5.99

I mention in my previous pink lips post that i love these Rimmel Colour Rush Balms. These are definitely my favourite drugstore lip pencils. They are super creamy but also last a really long time. I have almost every colour in these and they are one of my go to products both day and night. You can find this product here.


MUA Luxe In A Flush £3.00

Amazing quality for the price. I'm a big fan of lip lacquers and these ones tick all the right boxes for me. This was the first one i owned and i will certainly be investing in some more colours. They apply well and last well too. This product can be found here.


Avon Ultra Colour Matte Lipstick In Hibiscus £7.50

Similar to Lava Love that i featured in my Reds post, I don't find that this is a true matte. It does have a slight sheen to it. As mentioned in previous posts, i love these lipsticks and have a number of them. This product can be found here.



L-R Make Up Revolution Scandalous Lipstick in Vice, MUA Lipstick In Coral Flush, Rimmel Colour Rush Balm In I Want Candy, MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer In Aflush, Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick In Hibiscus


What is your favourite bright?

Pink/Nude Lipsticks
Red Lipsticks

Thanks For Reading.

post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38