01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Superdrug Haul 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Superdrug Haul

34
I have been buying a lot of make up lately, mainly due to me doing some beauty swaps soon and i just can't help picking myself some bits up too. Here's what i picked up in Superdrug.


Make Up Revolution Iconic 3 Palette £4.00

I have been wanting to pick one of these up for a while now. Having read reviews of it being almost an exact dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette i knew i had to try it. Naked 3 is the only palette of the collection i don't own as i wasn't too sure about the colours, so this is the perfect way for me to give the shades a try. So far i really like it. The shades are beautiful and as long as a primer is used they stay on the lid beautifully. They also blend well. 


Make Up Revolution Eyeshadow in I Remember £1.00

I was looking for a good crease colour when i picked this up. Have used it a couple of times since i bought it and i really like it. I haven't tried yet but i would also say it could be used as a contour colour since it has an ashy tone to it. Nicely pigmented and not much fallout. Will be picking up some more of these.


Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter In Golden Lights £3.00

It's safe to say i have well and truly fallen in love with this highlighter! I have used it pretty much every day since i got it. The photo really doesn't do it justice at all. It's a beautiful golden highlighter and i have been using this on the top of my cheek bones and also down the center of my nose and on the cupids bow. It is super pigmented so you only need a tiny bit. Don't make the same mistake i did the first time i used it and end up looking like a glitter ball!!




MUA Matte Eyeshadow in Fudge £1.00

Just another brown eyeshadow although this one is a lot more warm toned than the one i purchased from Make Up Revolution. Good pigmentation and not too much fall out but i would still recommend a primer if you want it to last all day.




Make Up Revolution Lipstick in Bliss £1.00

This was the exact colour i had been searching for. A perfect peachy pink. It applies well and doesn't dry the lips out at all. I also found it lasted quite well and didn't feel the need to constantly reapply. Lasted even longer when worn with a lip liner.





L'Oreal Skin Perfection Nourishing Wipes £3.49

I'm not fussy at all when it comes to wipes and these are just the first ones i picked up. I use wipes to take my make up off before properly cleansing my face. It's the first time i have used these wipes and so far i like them.

Make Up Revoloution Eyedust Pure Pigment in Confront £1.00

I wish i had swatched this but i am going to do a seperate review of them. This pigment is stunning! It's a gorgeous pinky colour with gold running through. Have wore this a lot already. Beautiful.


Make Up Revolution Lipstick in Sweetheart £1.00

I was quite disappointed with this lipstick as i thought it was going to be a lot brighter than it is. As you can see from the swatch the colour is barely there. I do like it however and will get a lot of use out of it especially if i am going for a natural look.



Make Up Revolution Lipstick In The One £1.00

I love this colour. I am hugely into wearing nudes at the moment. This is very similar to my favourite Maybelline colour sensational in Tantalizing Taupe. For £1.00 the lipstick are also good quality. I would highly recommend trying one if you haven't already. 



MUA Matte Lipstick in Pouty Pink £1.00

This is the first time i have tried on of the MUA Matte lipsticks. I didn't really expect to much from it as a lot of other drugstore matte lipstick i have tried have just been too drying for me to use. Although this is slightly drying it isn't too bad and with a lipbalm underneath it is fine. It also lasts well too.




Hope you enjoyed this haul. What have you been buying lately?

Thanks for reading 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38