01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Sisterhood Of The World - Blogger Award Tag 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sisterhood Of The World - Blogger Award Tag

34

Sisterhood-of-the-world-blogger-award


So i was tagged by my beautiful friend Rayne over on her blog MakeItRayne. Rayne has posted 10 questions for me to answer then i will tag 5 more bloggers and post 10 questions for them to answer.

Here are the questions Rayne would like me to answer.

1. Would you rather shop at MAC or Sephora? Sephora Definitely. Would hate to have to stick to one brand. 
2. Three make-up items that you use EVERY DAY? Mascara, Eyebrow Pencil and some form of lip product.
3. Who is your ultimate beauty idol? This is a tough one, i wouldn't say i have a beauty idol.
4. What song is currently your favourite? My fave currently is James Bay - Hold Back The River. I love it and it is constantly playing in my house at the moment.
5. Where do you hope to see your blog in exactly a year from now? I'm not sure. I would like to think i will still be blogging. My main thing at the moment is trying to figure out a schedule i can stick too.
6. Celeb crush? I have many. Danny Dyer is definitely on that list.
7. What was the inspiration behind your blog name? There was no inspiration really i just picked it one day.
8. Describe your perfect Sunday. Chilled out in front of the TV. Long walk with the dog then a lovely big Sunday roast.
9. Would you rather eat sushi or pizza for the rest of your life? Pizza. I have never had Sushi, It scares me haha.
10. Favourite make-up item EVER? Be it low or high end. This is a tough one. Probably Mac Studio Fix Fluid as it was the first ever piece of high end make up i bought and i still use it pretty much daily.


The five bloggers i am going to tag 

Jessica at A So Called Beauty Blog
Laura at What Laura Loves
Katie at Katies Blonde Ambition
Linda at Boots Shoes and Fashion
Jess at That Curly Girl

The questions i would like them to answer?

1. What one beauty product can you not live without?
2. Your favourite lipstick?
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
5.Your go to look for a night out?
6. You can only use one brand of make up for the rest of your life. What would it be?
7. Your most disappointing beauty purchase?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. A random fact about you?
10. Your all time favourite blogger/youtuber?

Make sure to tag me if you do this so i can check your posts out.

Thnaks for reading.
post signature


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38