01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: OZ Naturals Skin Care Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

OZ Naturals Skin Care Review

34
I was lucky enough to be sent three products from OZ Naturals to review. I was super excited to give them a try as i had seen nothing but good reviews about them. I have never really bothered with a serum before and i am awful at remembering to put eye cream on. I have been using these products for over a month now so feel like i can give you some good feedback.

My skin has never been awful but it is not perfect either. I am lucky that i have never really got spots, except the odd one now and again, i am also starting to get a few fine lines on my forehead too. I do however get quite dry skin especially in the winter. I also have quite dark circles under my eyes as my two boys like to get up a lot earlier than Mammy likes!! I also suffer from puffiness too, mainly caused by my hay fever that i now suffer with pretty much year round.

OZ Naturals uses sustainable, biodegradable products that aren't tested on animals in a facility powered 100% by wind and solar energy. 

Super Youth Eye Gel



This is not just for your eyes but can also be smoothed around your forehead and cheeks. It contains plant stem cells and vitamin E and is an all round treatment for wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. I have definitely noticed a reduction in the puffiness and dark circles round my eyes. I am now using this daily and i am really enjoying it. It is a gel like formula and it feels really cooling on the eye.

20% Vitamin C Serum



This one is labeled as an anti aging serum. This is supposed to help the skin appear brighter and younger, boost collagen and hydrate and moisturise skin. I cant say i have noticed anything major while using this although some people claim to see results from the first use. I will keep on using it and let you all know if i see a difference.

5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum



This serum says it is moisturising, and it definitely was. Since using this serum i have not had any dry patches appear anywhere, which i am usually prone too, especially in the cold weather and coming in to spring where the weather can be so up and down. This has been added to my daily skincare routine and i really like it and would recommend it for anyone with dry skin.
All these products can be purchased on Amazon, i have left all the links down below.

Super Youth Eye Gel
20% Vitamin C Serum
5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum 

Have you tried OZ Naturals skincare before? What did you make of it?

Thanks for reading
post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38