01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Nail Of The Week 1 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nail Of The Week 1

34
I have decided to share with you every Wednesday my nail of the week. 99% of the time this will be a gel polish as some of you may know I am training to be a nail technician, so have started to buy supplies of gel polish for when I qualify and get my business up and running. 

I also like to experiment with nail art sometimes too. 

You will not have to mind the state of my nails at the moment, I usually have acrylics but I have decided to try and grow my own. Unfortunately for me I suffer with weak nails. They snap super easy, probably from years of biting and picking them.

This week I have used my gel polish. The brand i have used is called Crystal G and i used the colours, Coral Breeze(G5) with Silk Dust(G4) on my ring finger. I also have a collection of Gelish polishes but i am finding myself reaching for my Crystal G polishes much more, i just find it lasts better on me. 


What nails are you sporting at the moment? 

Thanks for reading.
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38