01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: My Favourite Smoothie Recipies 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Favourite Smoothie Recipies

34
I'm a sucker for a good smoothie and 99% of the time its my breakfast of choice. I love experimenting with different flavors so i thought i would share my top 3 with you. I nearly always use coconut milk when i am making smoothies although if its a green smoothie i will use water. Most of the fruit i use is frozen so it makes it super cold too. Liquid measurements are just rough, i usually end up adding extra water to all my smoothies after they have been blended. My memory card decided it didn't want to work and i have lost all the photos i took, apologies for that.


Pineapple, Mango and Coconut Milk

100g Frozen Pineapple
100g Mango
250ml Coconut Milk

This is my favourite smoothie ever. It tastes like a Pinacolada, what's not to like?! This one will be perfect in the summer!

Spinach, Banana and Blueberry Smoothie

Big handful of Spinach
1 1/2 Bananas
A Handful of Frozen Blueberries
250ml Water

Another fave of mine.  The banana works amazingly at taking away that grassy taste that you sometimes get when adding spinach to your smoothies. Make sure you blend the spinach and water together first to get rid of any lumps before adding the fruit and blending again.

Kiwi, Avacado, Cucumber, Mango and Kale Green Smoothie

1 Kiwi
1/2 Avacado
1/4 Cucumber
100g Frozen Mango
Handful of Kale
250ml Water

I love how creamy the Avacado makes this smoothie. I usually have this smoothie after i've been to the gym or out for a run. Again make sure you blend the Kale first so there is no nasty lumps. 

What is your fave smoothie? 

Thanks for reading
post signature

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38