01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara First Impressions and Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara First Impressions and Review

34
First off i would like to apologize for the quality of the photos of my eyes. Turns out it is rather difficult to photograph your eyes! Especially when i'm still not 100% used to the settings for this camera. Apart from the eye photos i hope you have noticed an improvement in the quality of my images over the last few posts. They are still not as good as i would like them but they are getting there slowly as i get used to the different settings.


When i found out that Benefit were including a sample of the new mascara in Elle magazine i knew i had to get my hands on a copy. I am a huge fan of the They're Real Mascara, so trying this out was a must for me. 

As i have mentioned previously my lashes are super straight and short so this mascara is aimed at people like me. It promises to add plenty of curl and the formula is supposed to help set the lashes in place for 12 hours. The way the brush is made is designed to lift and curl the lashes. It has tiny strategically placed hooks that grab the lashes right from the root and give them a little tug creating the gorgeous curl. I couldn't get a clear enough image of the brush so i have inserted Benefit's diagram of the brush.



I really like this mascara and it does make my lashes look great. The photos i have taken don't really do it justice and it looks so much better in real life. I will definitely be picking up a full size mascara when they are released in March. Truthfully i would probably be inclined to pick this one up over my They're Real simply because im lazy when it comes to removing make up and this one is super easy to remove. The only thing i found with this is it did smudge slightly under my eye throughout the day but it held the curl unbelievably well. 

No mascara

Two coats of Roller Lash Mascara on one eye only


As you can see it makes a big difference and i would recommend getting a copy of Elle magazine and giving it a try. 

Have you tried it yet? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading

post signature

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38