01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Christmas Tag 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas Tag

34
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
The Santa Claus. Hands down. I love all three of them. Infact my eldest has been watching them after school the past couple of nights which has inspired me to do this tag as i now feel all festive! Elf is a firm favourite too!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, stockings in bed then straight down the stairs to open main pressies.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
All my Christmases have been amazing. My favourite memory is probably when i was much younger before my grandparents and other family members passed away and we all used to go to my aunties for Christmas dinner. We are going to my aunties this year for the first time in ages so that will bring back lots of amazing memories!
4. Favourite festive food?
Pigs in Blankets!
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
My Samsung Galaxy tablet last year. 
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Yankee Candle Christmas Eve. I love it.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes. While the boys are in the bath 'Santa' sneaks into the house and leaves them some new PJs by the fire. My parents used to do this with me and my brother. Me and the boyfriend always get a chinese too once the kids are in bed before the chaos of playing Santa begins.
8. What tops your tree?
A Star. I have a few different ones and i choose which ever one i feel like using on the day i put the decs up.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I always asked for Bop It every year....I'm still waiting :(10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Seeing the boys faces when they walk down the stairs in the morning and see Santa has been. Nothing quite like it. Magical. 


This was created by Becky over at Milk Bubble Tea be sure to link back to her if you give this a go yourself. Also leave your links below as i would love to read them.

Thanks for reading
post signature

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38