01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Birchbox November 2014 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Birchbox November 2014

34
I am not massively impressed with this months Birchbox. It has products in i like but its nothing too special and nothing majorly different to what we have seen before.The theme for this months Birchbox is Cosy at home. Here is what i received in this months box.


Dr Jart+ Most Moist Water Act Skin Mist. Full Size Product 150ml RRP £18.00

Every subscriber this month is guaranteed a full size Dr Jart+ product. This is one product i am pleased with. I have been looking for something to use as a toner step in my skin care routine and this is perfect. My skin gets super dry in the autumn/winter months so something that is moisturising like this is perfect for me. This could also be given a quick spritz over the face throughout the day for a quick hydration fix for your skin.


Lord And Berry Mini Bronzer. Sample Size. Full Size RRP £19.00

I am a huge fan of Lord And Berry Products. This is a beautiful bronzer and is one i will definitely be purchasing a full size of. This is in the shade Sunny and it is a matte bronzer that is highly pigmented. Bronzer is a must for me during the winter months to add a bit of colour back into my pale face!


Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash. 20ml Sample Size. Full Size RRP £8.95

I have heard of Weleda before but i cant say it is a brand i have tried in the past. This body wash is loaded with nutrients to clean and moisturise the skin. It has a creamy formula, lathers well and feels nice on the skin. It also smells good too.


Beauty Protector Protect and Treat Hair Mask. 14g Sample Size. Full Size RRP £16.00

Like my skin my hair also suffers badly during the winter months so masks are a must to keep my hair in top condition. I have tried other Beauty Protector products through Birchbox and they have always been a big hit. There Protect and Detangle is one of my favorite hair care products. The mask contains a mixture of argan oil, honey, amber and crushed pearls. Like all the other products i have tried from this brand this smells amazing. 


O.P.I Nail Polish Coca-Cola Red. Full Size Product RRP £11.95

I must admit i have never owned a full size O.P.I product. I have had numerous sample size polishes in the past but i have never really got on with them I have always found they applied streaky or just didn't look quite right so i was pleasantly surprised to find i really like this product. The application is great and so is the colour. Perhaps the sample sizes have a different brush or something but i am definitely going to look at trying a few more full size polishes. I don't know about how long it lasts etc but lets face it i'm not the best judge of that as you will know if you have followed me for a while, I'm lucky if i get an evening out of my nail polish!


Lifestyle Extra. Drinkwell Capsules. 6 Capsule Sample Size. Full Size £32.99

I'm not 100% sure what these are supposed to do and the information given with the sample isn't that great. I have took this information from the Birchbox website 'A multivitamin with a difference, drinkwel was created specifically for healthy people who love to have a good time! Here at Birchbox HQ there’s nothing we love more on a Friday night than a cocktail (or two!) before we hit the dance floor so we were intrigued! Packed with antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and a blend of fruit and botanical extracts, these veggie-friendly capsules are loaded with all the good stuff needed to keep you energised throughout the day and to help you recover after a big night out. Bye, bye hangovers!'
I may not be the best judge of this product if i do decide to use it as i don't really suffer from hangovers anyways. May give to a friend to try.


Did you receive anything different in your Birchbox?
Thanks for reading.
 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38