01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Update 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Update

34
Hi guys, hope everyone is well.
Not been any posts from me in a long time, sorry. As you all know i have been on two holidays lately and had very poor internet both times. I would much rather be sunbathing by the pool than sat in reception to use the WiFi!! I actually wore my bikini on holiday!! This is a massive thing for me and i am feeling super super proud of myself. No weight loss lately but i'm getting back to it next week. 

Before going on holiday i was suffering from major blogger block. I thought a holiday may give me some ideas but i am still really struggling. What do you guys want to see? Any ideas for me? I am going out on Saturday night so may do a OOTD/FOTD type of post, other than that i am stuck, so i will say sorry now if there is no more posts for a while :(

I am recently just getting into money saving. With Christmas just around the corner and two boys and a big family to buy for its a must. I don't know if money saving is something you would be interested in reading posts about?


Let me know what you all have been up to lately.

Thanks for reading

post signature
35 36 37 38