01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: The Make Up Tag 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Make Up Tag

34
I seen on Twitter that Linda over at Boston Beauty Buzz had created The Make Up Tag and tagged all beauty bloggers, so i thought it would be fun to do. 

What foundation do you use? 
I have currently fallen back in love with MAC Studio Fix Fluid in shade NC15, since i am wanting slightly more coverage since the weather has got colder here in the UK my skin has taken a turn for the worse. Before this i was using Rimmel Match Perfection.

How about concealer? 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer or Rimmel Wake Me Up. I also love MAC Pro longwear concealer but the first two are my most used.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love lashes. I don't wear them during the day but for a night out they are a must. My favorites are the Eyelure Exaggerate Lashes- NO 140.

What brand of mascara do you use?
I use a few different mascaras infact it is one of the products that can change from day to day. I am always trying new mascaras trying to make my lashes look longer and fuller. My favorites are Benefits they're Real Mascara and Soap And Glory Thick And Fast Mascara.

Sephora or MAC? 
Sephora even though we don't have them here in the UK although we can now shop online. Sephora sells a range of brands whereas MAC is just one brand. I would rather have the choice of lots of different brands and products than just the one brand.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes and my Beauty Blender. Most of my brushes are by Real Techniques. 

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
Not all the time but if i know i want my make up to last i will use something. 

What is your favorite eye shadow (color or shade)?
I have lots of different colours and shades i love. I love a dark smoky eye so blacks, silvers and greys are always a hit with me.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows? 
I love them but they are just too messy for me to work with. 

What is your favorite lipstick?
My favorite lipstick at the moment is MAC Snob. Its just such a wearable colour. 

How about lipgloss? 
I don't really wear lipgloss at all.

What is your favorite blush to use? 
Nars Orgasm

Do you like drugstore makeup? 
I love drugstore make up. You can get some amazing things from the drugstore.

Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
Foundation Line!! 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 
I love both, depends on my mood, occasion and outfit. 

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
Mascara. I look like i have no eyelashes if i don't wear it!

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes. I do often. Running round after my two boys gives me very little time to get myself sorted!

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
For drugstore i would have to say Rimmel and for high end MAC or Nars

What do you think of Makeup?? 
I love make up.



I would like to tag any of you that have a blog to do this tag. Leave me a link down below or tweet me and i will check them out.

thanks for reading

post signature

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38