01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: My New Favorite Mascara 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My New Favorite Mascara

34
I have mentioned my mascara related issues a number of times in the past so I won't bore you with them again. I have found a mascara that is amazing for me.
I have always been a fan of Avon Mascaras and they were some of the first mascaras I tried when my mam was a rep for them during my early teens. 
Avon have just launched their new Big and Daring Volume Mascara. I have a friend who is a rep and when she handed me a brochure and I seen that there was a new mascara I had to try it. 
I'm pleased I did as it is one of the best mascaras I have used in a while. It has a lovely thick brush which I love and it is slightly curved too. It is a bristle brush which I'm not usually a fan of, I prefer the plastic ones normally. The formula is great too. Not too thick and not too thin. 
It has made my eyelashes look amazing. It will definitely be my go to mascara from now on.
Before
After (one coat of mascara, no curlers used)
post signature

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38