01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Bella And Bear Eye And Mighty Eyelash Curler 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bella And Bear Eye And Mighty Eyelash Curler

34
Eyelash curlers are a must for me, my eyelashes are incredibly short and they are also poker straight. I have tried lots of different eyelash curlers and have always thought they were pretty much all the same.
The Bella and Bear Eye And Mighty Eyelash Curler* is exactly what I have been looking for. It comes in a gorgeous box which includes the curlers and also a voucher for a discount off your next purchase. 


The handles are non slip and are super comfy to use, they are spring loaded which I prefer as I feel I have more control and I haven't had them pull like some other curlers have. My favorite part of the design though is the fact that the curler is wide enough to get all your lashes, a problem I have always struggled with.



These have quickly replaced my old eyelash curlers and I have already recommended them to a people. These are currently on sale for £12.99 and can be purchased here.
post signature

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38