01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Glossybox August 2014 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Glossybox August 2014

34
Everyone knows how hit and miss Glossybox can be, this month is definitely a hit! This months box was for Glossybox's 3rd anniversary. This is my favorite Glossybox i have received so far, it's as if this box was made for me!

First up is one of my all time favourite products, Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer. I use this product often so it was nice to see this included as I run out a while ago and haven't got round to getting any more yet. I usually put this on when I get up in the morning if I know im going in the shower and it usually gets left on for a couple of hours. I just wet my hands and run them through my hair to dampen it before applying the product through my hair. It leaves hair feeling amazing and so much stronger from first use. It is a must for me, as it helps to prevent split ends and puts moisture back into your hair. It is expensive with prices starting at £15.00 for 75ml, but it is so worth it!


I love a good highlighter and the Kryolan Highlighter in Cashmere is stunning! This has been placed in lovely Glossybox packaging but is just Kryolan Illusion. It is a cream highlighter and gives the most amazing glow when applied to the skin. This is a full size product worth £12.95.


Figs & Rouge Mini Hand Cream is probably the only product I am not all that pleased about. As I have mentioned previously I need to be careful what products i use on my hands, although this hasn't caused me any issues it is likely to just get put in my sample draw as I have many other hand creams to use. I may take it on holiday with me though due to it's compact size. This is a 20ml sample and for a full size 80ml product it is £6.95.


Yves Rocher Nail Polish is the birthday bonus item included in every box this month. This is a full size product but at just 3ml is the smallest nail polish I have ever seen. Cute! It is a gorgeous baby pink colour which I am pleased about as I don't actually think I have any light pinks as mine are all brights. Will be giving this a try next time I paint my nails. This product is worth £3.60.


Some people may not be happy with perfume samples but it is something I enjoy getting, especially with a couple of holidays coming up I'm looking for a few more perfumes to add to my collection. The fragrance included is Lalique L'Amour. It is a soft sensual fragrance which has notes of rosebuds, fresh bergamot, white floral and musk. I love the smell of this perfume but at £67.00 for 50ml it's an expensive one.


The last product is probably my second favourite after the Elasticizer and it is Essence Longlasting Lipstick. I got the shade Natural Beauty and it is my perfect colour. I love the shade of this as it is my go to everyday shade. It is definitely a my lips but better kind of colour. It was nice to apply and didn't feel drying in the lips. This was a full size lipstick worth £2.29.


Hugely impressed with this months box. Did you receive anything different to what I got? What did you make of this months box?


Thanks for reading 


post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38