01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: My Summer Make-up 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Summer Make-up

34
I thought i would just do a short post on my summer make up. I don't wear a lot of make up anyways but in the summer i love to keep it really light. 

I start with my base, in the summer i don't always wear foundation it depends on if i feel i need any coverage or not. As mentioned in previous posts, i am blessed with pretty good skin (must be why my nails and hair are awful, suppose you can't have it all!) so 99% of the time in the summer i don't bother with foundation but if i do it is usually Rimmel Match Perfection or Avon Ideal Flawless Liquid Foundation. I normally just powder my face using Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I will then go in with a bronzer on any where the sun would naturally hit. The one i am currently using is by MUA. 

I always make sure my brows are done even if i have nothing else on my face. I use a brow pencil to fill in my brows and the apply Benefit Gimme Brow. If i have just had my brows tinted then i will usually just use the Gimme Brow as they look good anyways when they are tinted.

I then just add a slick of mascara either, Benefit They're Real or Soap And Glory Thick And Fast Mascara. 

Then for my lips i've been loving the brights lately. I wear a different lipstick pretty much everyday so its hard to pick my favorite. I have been loving the oranges and pinks though.  

What is your summer make-up like? Do you keep it light or go all out? Does it change from your normal routine?

Thanks for reading
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38