01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: My Gym Routine 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Gym Routine

34
I want to start off by saying that i am in no way experienced in the gym. I'm not a personal trainer or anything i just enjoy going to the gym. I never used to believe anyone when they told me once you start going to the gym that you will enjoy it and it will become addictive but it's true. I have gone from someone who used to complain about having to walk to the shop to someone who works out 3-4 sometimes even 5 times a week.

As those of you who read my blog will know i am currently dieting and trying to lose weight, so a lot of what i am doing currently is cardio. This is just a basic overview of what my gym routine is and what i do while i am there.

Monday - Day off
Tuesday - 45 minutes of Zumba followed by 15 minutes on the treadmill and some weight training
Wednesday - Half hour Spinning class
Thursday- Day Off
Friday - In the gym
Saturday - Either 45 minutes of Zumba or just in the gym
Sunday - Day off

When i am in the gym my routine goes something like this:

30 minutes on the treadmill
15 minutes on the cross trainer
15 minutes on the rowing machine

I will often change the treadmill and cross trainer over to vary my workout slightly

I will then head onto the weights machines, i usually work on my abs/stomach and arms the most as these are what needs toning the most. 

To finish off i usually do 5 - 10 minutes on the Vibroplates


What are your favorite things to do in the gym? 
Thanks for reading
post signature

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38