01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Glossybox July 2014 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Glossybox July 2014

34

I'm a bit late with this months Glossybox review but that means I've had time to give the products a try. The theme of the box this month is Stars and Stripes and includes all American brands. I was really impressed with this months box compared to the last few. With 5 full size products this box is really great value for money.

Everyone this month received a Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Mineral Lipstick. I got the shade Ruby. This feels super moisturising on the lips and is really highly pigmented. This product costs £20.00. This is only the second product I have tried from Bellapierre but Iam definitely  interested in trying some more from them. 
Next up is from a brand called ABSOLUTE New York and is their Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer. This is the only product I haven't tried out properly yet but it seems nice when given a try on my hand. It states that this can be used alone to neutralise any redness and brighten eyes or used under eyeshadow to prolong colour and stop creasing. This product costs $4.99.
This is the product I was least impressed about (only because I'm super jealous of the people that received the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara) however after trying this I really like it. It is the Mary Kay  Cosmetics Lash Love Mascara. I love the brush on this and have found this is the best type of brush for me to use. I have major problems with my short, sparse lashes but this actually made a diffrence to the appearance of them. It will certainly be getting added to my stash of mascaras I use often. This product costs £16.00.

Next up is a product everyone will have heard of and most probably tried and that is Carmex Lip Balm. I have used this in the past and really liked it, although I am more of a Vaseline girl. This has gone straight in my handbag and is the one I have been reaching for during the day. This costs £2.69.


Last is a product that I really didn't think I would like but actually do. Broadway Nails imPRESS On Manicure. Now I'm not usually a fan of press on nails but when I tried these I was really impressed with how well they stuck and how nice they looked. I am looking forward to wearing these for my girls night out on Friday. Cost of these is £7.99 a pack.

Super impressed with this months box. Good mix of brands and great value for money.
What did you recive in your Glossybox?



Thanks for reading
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38