01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Beauty Blogger Tag 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Beauty Blogger Tag

34
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Wavy although as i have got older its got more straight.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark Blonde 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Both. Depends how much money i have.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every two to three days depending on what i've been doing.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Pretty much the same everyday. Having a one year old that loves to swing off my hair when it's down  kind of limits me to updos!

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own. I do like to get acrylics if i'm off on holiday or going to a special event 

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Ideally i should change mine every 2 days as it chips so bad but i don't have time usually so its more like once a week.  

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I polish my toes all year round. 

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Daytime around 15 minutes but if i'm off for a night out around an hour. I'm usually having a drink and a natter with the girlies too though. 

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. I just can't bring myself to try the whole eyes first thing it just seems so strange to me. 

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect. I buy something just for the sake of it usually where after a week or two it ends up in the make up graveyard at the back of my drawer.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not very often, only nights out or special occasions.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No. I would love to but with two kids and a dog to sort too i just don't have the time. 

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Sometimes. Depends if i have time to put it on that morning or not.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes quite a bit. Although i do try to make sure i do my brows at least.

16. How many high end products do you have?
Not many. i have a few high end pieces but the majority of my collection is drugstore.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once every two weeks?!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually just throw something on in the morning. 

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often. Which reminds me i've been using the same one for a year! Time to get a new one i think!

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I usually go to sleep between 10 and 11 depending what tv is on that night.

21. How often & when do you workout?
At the moment 3-4 times a week.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5'10"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No. I try but usually fail miserably.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have a Black Labrador called Sam.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it everyday but don't post as often as i would like too. 

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes. 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yer i am a list addict i write lists for everything. 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I just kind of decided on it one day i don't know what made me choose it though. I think it's the fact i wanted something simple. 

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
It's actually an old camera and i'm not sure of the kind. I know its a Samsung though.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I tidy everyday and clean kitchen and hoover. Do a full clean once or twice a week. 

32. What is your favourite colour?
Pink

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Glamour 

34. Do you swear?
Yes. Far too much.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's actually 22:04 so i'm going to be sleeping for the rest of my day :)

Thanks for reading

post signature

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38