01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: May Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

May Favourites

34
Wow what a crazy month May has been for me. Lets just say i hope i don't have to move again for a very long time! I also can't believe how quick this year is going, we are into June already! Crazy stuff. My favourites contain alot of hair products this month. I am in the process of going back blonde so my hair is getting pampered alot more than usual to try to keep it in nice condition.

My first favourite is a random one. The fact i now have my computer back up and running(hurray!!) Although my dongle for my keyboard and mouse has got broke in the process of moving so i am using my four year olds keyboard and mouse!

Funky!!


I only have one make-up favourite this month and that is the Sleek MakeUP Face Form Palette In Light. I know a lot of beauty bloggers have raved about this for a while now but i have only just got my hands on it. I love matte bronzers and the bronzer/contour in this palette is amazing! I find it is the perfect shade for me. The highlight is a really light peachy pink colour with lots of shimmer running through it. i find it slightly too shimmery when applied. I can't see me using the highlighter during the day but it would be great for a more heavy 'night out' make up look. The blusher in the palette i love. It is a well known dupe for Nars Orgasm which is one of my favourite blushers. It is a gorgeous coral/peach colour with lovely gold shimmers in it. All three of the products are really pigmented, a little goes a long way. They are very easy to blend and are easy to build up for a stronger colour too. For just £10.00 you can't really go wrong.


This next product is a product i am surprised i haven't tried sooner. It is the Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint By Barry M. I love Barry M nail polishes but i had never tried any of the Gelly polishes. Anyone that knows me will know how awful i am at getting nail polish to last! I can apply it and within a couple of hours it is chipped no matter what i do. With this i got a good two days out of it before i noticed any chips and it may not seem good to many people but for me two days is a very long time for me not to have any chips. I don't know what i do with my nails to chip them so much, it must be running around after my two boys! The one pictured is in the shade Papaya. I will definitely be heading out to get more shades of these. 


This product is my favourite foot cream ever, it is the Soap and Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream. I suffer badly with dry skin on my feet and with the warmer weather slowly arriving, that means i will be sporting sandals much more often and no one likes seeing a pair of manky feet! I put this on before bed then pop some socks on and in the morning my feet always feel amazing. I have tried many other foot creams but this is the one that does the most for me.


Another Soap and Glory product, Soap and Glory Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream. Since we have moved i haven't had a dishwasher so i have had to wash all my dishes by hand. I can suffer badly with dermatitis if i don't take care of my hands, so while waiting for my new dishwasher to arrive it has been really important for me to take care of my hands, with them being in and out of water. This cream leaves your hands lovely and soft and it smells good too.



This is my holy grail hair product. I have used this for as long as i can remember. It is the Avon Advanced Techniques Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum. I have super frizzy hair and a quick slick of this over my hair leaves it looking silky smooth. I have tried many high end hair serums but this one to me is the ultimate and i always go back to it.


I did a first impression on these and i will be doing a full review in a couple of weeks. Loreal Elvive Fibrology Range. I am really enjoying this range. I have now added the double serum to my collection and i am really liking it. My hair is feeling great at the moment. I am wanting to get the thickness booster and the thickness masque too.


The next product on my list is another hair one. The Lee Stafford Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length. Now i have not been using the product long enough to say if it makes a difference to the growth of my hair but it definitely left my hair feeling lovely and soft and it smells amazing! Since having my children i have suffered with hair loss and sometimes wonder how i am not bald! Since i used this when i last showered i haven't noticed as much hair fall out. Maybe just a coincidence but i will do a full review once i have had time to trial it properly.


Charles Worthington Salon At Home Range Volume And Bounce Texturising Spray  is a product i had seen mentioned by many bloggers and youtubers, so i thought i would see what all the fuss was about and i love it. It definitely does what it says on the tin and adds volume, texture and bounce but if you use too much it can feel a little bit hairspray like. 


My last favourite of this month has been Avon Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask. This is a black mask that you put over your skin then wait for it to turn a light grey before you wash off. I found it didn't make a huge difference straight away to the appearance of my pores but it left my skin feeling really smooth and gave that tight feeling alot of masks give you. I came out with a couple of spots the next day so its seems to have got in there and worked some of the dirt up to the surface. I am looking forward to using this more regularly and hopefully i will notice a difference in my pores soon.




I hope you have enjoyed reading my favourites. Let me know in the comments what has been your favourite product this month? 

Thanks for reading


post signature





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38