01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: E.L.F Haul 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

E.L.F Haul

34
So i mentioned in my previous post that i had a few hauls coming up and also that i was planning to do some YouTube filming, that isn't happening now, my camera quality is awful! i have asked for a new camera for my birthday next month so hopefully i will be able to give making videos a go then. 


E.L.F had 50% off at the weekend so i decided to order some products. I had no idea what i wanted from them so i jut ordered some random bits. I have heard both good and bad things about elf so i was excited to try the products out for myself as i had never tried them before. Here's a post to show you all what i bought and what i think of the products i bought.


E.L.F Small Brush Holder £5.95
I have seen these before and i love the fact they are just plain black. The colour scheme in my bedroom is black, grey and pink, with most of the accessories being black so i was looking for a black holder for my brushes. It is smaller than what i thought it would be but i will be using it for my eye brushes so that doesn't bother me. You can also get a large brush holder which has three separate compartments.



E.L.F Lipstick £1.95
I love lipsticks and at this price i just couldn't help myself and ordered 4. Even at £1.95 they are a bargain but at half price even better. They do feel quite heavy on the lips but not too drying which is good as i have super dry lips to start with. They are really highly pigmented and last a long time on the lips. The four colours i got are,
Socialite


Captivating


Fantasy


Fearless


E.L.F Maximum Coverage Concealer £3.95
I tried this concealer when it arrived and i was definitely impressed by it. It was very full coverage and covered all my red patches and under eye circles too. It stayed in place well although i did have a small amount of creasing under the eye, as it is a thick consistency, although nothing too major. I would definitely recommend this product if your looking for a cheap full coverage concealer.



E.L.F Daily Brush Cleaner £3.95
I have been looking at buying a brush cleaner for a while now after running out of my MAC one. I thought i would give this a go. I do a deep clean of my brushes every few weeks which as i don't use make-up every day is enough for me. However i was looking for something so i can give them a quick clean in-between washes if i am using dark or very pigmented products. I haven't tried this yet but will let you all know what i think when i do.



E.L.F Flawless Eyeshadows £2.50
I bought two of  these little eyeshadow palettes, each has four shades. I wasn't sure what the quality would be like but decided to give them a go and see. They are very highly pigmented but also very chalky so there is quite a bit of fallout. I used one of the palettes yesterday without using an eyeshadow primer and it stayed on all day, so they last well. 
Smoky


Golden Goddess


E.L.F Flawless Concealer Brush £3.95 and E.L.F Small Angled Brush £3.95
I haven't tried these brushes yet but they look like they are good quality. I have heard good things about E.L.F brushes so i am looking forward to using these.


E.L.F Eyebrow Lifter and Filler £3.95
I tried this out when i got this yesterday and i liked the texture of the pencil but i should of bought a lighter colour as it is slightly too dark for me. I keep forgetting i'm heading back blonde! I got the medium one. I will probably be able to get away with it on a night out when i usually wear quite heavy make up. I did not like the highlighter end of this pencil as i think it is a rather strange colour. I feel like it has an orangey tinge to it.



E.L.F Brightening Eyeliner In Guilded £0.98
I have been looking for a gold/bronze coloured eyeliner for a while now so was pleased to have found this. However i did not really like it when i tried it yesterday. It didn't leave much colour and felt quite hard on the eye. 



E.L.F Blush in Candid Coral £3.95
I love this blush. It is a gorgeous colour and just gives a lovely soft tint to the cheek although it can be built up for a stronger colour. I had heard good things about the E.L.F blushes and this did not disappoint. Will definitely be purchasing some more of these.



Overall i am really pleased with the products i have purchased and will be looking to try some other things out too. Have you tried anything from E.L.F before? What would you recommend?

Thanks for reading


post signature








Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38