01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Birchbox May 2014 Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Birchbox May 2014 Review

34
It's that time of the month again where I sit waiting patiently for the delivery man to come and deliver my beauty boxes. My first arrival this month has been my Birchbox. I was so excited for the box to arrive this month after hearing that it was going to have a sample of Benefit They're Real Mascara. 

This months box is a collaboration with Harper's Bazzar. It is such a pretty box. Very spring like with the colours and the pattern on the box.


Benefit They're Real Mascara

I am going to start with this as it's the product I am most pleased to see. I have mentioned before my problems with mascara and have had this recommended to me a number of times. It was on my list of 'to buys' but at £19.50 it was rather expensive incase it was to join all the rest of the mascaras that do nothing for me at the bottom of my draw! The first thing I did when I opened my box was grab this out and try it out, and I am impressed! It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to mascara but this works. Will now defiantly be purchasing the full size.
Full size £19.50


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

This is another product I am super excited to see included in this months box. I have heard amazing things about this product and I love the NSpa Hot Cloth Polish so I can't wait to try this out before I go to bed tonight. 
Full size product price starts from £13.25



 Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo

Another product that is a nice addition to this box. I have actually almost run out of the dry shampoo that I got in my glossybox last month, so this will save me buying one for a while! I've tried this one this morning and it works well, has a nice fragrance and basically does what it says on the tin!
Full size £13.50


Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath And Shower Oil

Bath oils seem to be included a lot in beauty boxes lately. I'm starting to gather quite a collection of them! This is one that is aimed at being used in the morning. It is a blend of pink grapefruit, rosemary l and juniper berry. It smells amazing.
Full size £39.00




Soigné Nail Lacquer Cherise

This is a full size product which I was really pleased with as the lack of a full size product was what had disappointed me the most last month. It is not a brand I have heard of before. I got the shade Cherise which is a gorgeous berry pinky red. I tried to photograph it once I had put it on my nails but it was showing up very red on camera. They have a gorgeous range of shades and I would definitely buy some more. I only did one quick coat before I did the nursery run and even one coat gave great colour and coverage.
Full size £11.00


So this months box was amazing. Definitely the best beauty box I have received yet. Let me know what you think of this months box in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38