01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: ASOS Wishlist 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

ASOS Wishlist

34
ASOS is fast becoming my favourite online shop. They sell everything and I can spend hours just browsing what's on offer. They do a huge range of designer goodies but there own branded range is amazing and great value too. 
My actual wishlist has almost 400 items on it (Yikes!!)  I tend to just browse and add things to my wishlist even if I have no intention of buying them any time soon. Here are my top 10 items off my wishlist that I really want the most.


1. ASOS Peg Trousers In Jersey With Spot Print £18.00

2. Glamourous Shift Shirt Dress With Scallop Collar £18.00

3. John Zack Shift Dress In Colourful Leopard Print £28.00

4. Daisy Street Fishermans Jumper £8.50

5. Esprit Geo Print Vest £15.00


6. Vero Moda Scoop Neck Dress In Pansey Print £16.00

7. AX Paris Zebra Print Maxi Dress £20.00

8. Love Split Back Playsuit £22.00

9. Influence Track Pants £22.00

10.  Mango Printed Halter Dress £34.99

As you can see, I don't like to spend a lot on clothes. I'm the type of girl that buys something, wears it once then forgets about it and it sits at the back of my wardrobe. I have gone to buy these items a few times now but I have decided to give juice plus a try. I am starting my detox tomorrow while I wait for my shakes to arrive. So I have decided this is going to be my present to myself *if* I lose the weight I want to lose. 

I will keep you all updated on my diet progress and I will start a new series of posts to let you all know how I get on. I am looking forward to starting the diet but I know how often I have failed in the past so we will have to wait and see how I get on.

Thanks for reading

BeckyXO


P.s I am still using my phone for blog posts, as im waiting for my new computer desk to arrive on Monday. If any of you have any idea how to get my HTML signature to show up when I create a post on my phone I would be very grateful. 

35 36 37 38