01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: My Daily/Weekly Skincare Routine 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Daily/Weekly Skincare Routine

34
I am not exactly an expert on skincare in fact 99% of the time i forget to remove my make up on a night! I don't wear make up everyday any more as i just don't have the time between nursery runs, sorting breakfast, dressing myself and the boys and sorting the dog. Its a very busy schedule in my house in the mornings! But even when i did wear make up all day everyday in my teens i never removed my make up at night and luckily i never ever got spots. If there's one thing i have been blessed with it's good skin. Now i am getting older i do have a strict skincare routine. With all the stress having kids brings i need to try and keep the wrinkles at bay!
Daily Routine

I start off with a splash of hot water on my face to open my pores up so they get a deep clean. I the get a couple of cotton pads and use Clean And Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser 200ml £3.50 I know when you look online this has quite a lot of bad reviews so this maybe isn't for everyone but i like it. I noticed a load of blackheads a few month ago after never having them before in my life so decided to try this, i noticed a difference from the first use. It can be quite drying to the skin so i need to use moisturiser to keep my skin from getting too dry. It also doesn't smell too pleasant, kind of like rubbing your face with vodka!

I then use NARS Gental Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover 100ml £18.50 I love this product. I have quite sensitive eyes and this doesn't cause me any irritation at all. It is lovely and gentle on the eyes but so good at removing even waterproof make-up. It never leaves a greasy film like some eye make-up removers i have used in the past. I am currently almost at the end of my current bottle, so i am trying to find a cheaper alternative to try even though i end up going back to this over and over again so any suggestions leave them in the comments below.

After cleansing my face and eyes i use the Garnier Moisture Match Start A Fresh Moisturiser For Normal To Dry Skin 50ml £5.99 I love this moisturiser and it comes in five different tubes for different skin types from oily to dry and also a one for dull skin. Moisturiser is normally a product i change often but i keep going back to it time and time again. It sinks in really well and never leaves you feeling oily.



Weekly Routine

Once or twice a week i like to give my skin a bit of a pamper and as well as my normal routine i will exfoliate and use a mask.

I use Soap And Glory Scrubatomic Amazing Daily Face Polish 100ml £9.00 I am a huge soap and glory fan and love just about all of their products. This says it is for daily use but i don't really like to exfoliate daily and find once or twice a week is enough for me. It has a lovely smell as do all the Soap And Glory products. 

I then pop on a mask while i soak in the bath and read my book. The mask i am loving at the minute is the Nspa Replenishing Moisture Mask i'm not 100% sure what the normal price of this is and i couldn't find it on the website but i picked this up in my local Asda on offer for £1.00!! It is a gorgeous product and Nspa is another brand i really like. It has a pleasant smell to it and is really lovely and creamy. It sinks into the skin really well and doesn't give you that really tight feeling some masks can although you can feel it go slightly tight. I normally put it on before hoping in the bath or before i do a couple of jobs on an evening then just remove with water after around 20 minutes. 


What's some of your fave skincare products? I love trying new things so leave me a comment with some of your suggestions.

Thanks for reading


post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38