01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Get To Know Me: 25 Questions Tag 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Get To Know Me: 25 Questions Tag

34
Hi everyone.
Though it would be nice to do this as i'm new to the blogging world and people may want to know more about me so here goes:

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yep. My middle name is Jane.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?

Probably drama or food tech although i never really liked school much at all.

 
3. What's your favourite drink?
Hot drink is defo coffee, cold drink would be coke or plain water i drink tons of water and alcoholic drink would be vodka.

 
4. What's your favourite song at the moment?

Probably John Legend-All Of Me or DVBBS & Borgeous ft Tinie Tempah- Tsunami 

5. What would you name your children?
My Boys are named Keiran and Jayden. Girl would probs be Alicia or Brooke

6. Do you participate in any sports?

Nope. 

7. What's your favourite book? 

I'm not a big book person i only really read autobiography's.

8. What's your favourite colour?

Bright Pink!

9. What's your favourite animal?

Dolphin. They are just beautiful.
 

10. What's your favourite perfume?

CKIN2U women's


11. What's your favourite time of year?
Summer and Christmas
12. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes


13. Have you been out of the country?
Yep. I've been to quite a few diffrent places.


14. Do you speak any other languages?
No

 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, one brother.

16. What's your favourite store?

I have lots but i love a good Primark shop!

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
Pizza hut or there's a beautiful restraunt near us that does the most amazing meals. Alot of the time we have pub meals though.
 
18. Do you like school? 

No i didn't like it at all. Loved it up until around year 9 then i got bored.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I love loads of Youtubers but my top 3 would probably be Hollie Wakeham, Pixiwoo and inthefrow. There is loads i really enjoy watching, may do a blog post on my top 10 or something.


20. What's your favourite movie? 

I have soo many. Pirates of the Caribbean, Titanic, Hangover, Billy Madison. My proper fave is probs The Inbetweeners Movie.

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I love my soaps but apart from that i just watch trashy TV really. TOWIE, Geordie Shore etc. It's very rare i get to watch anything really between Disney Junior and Football. Alot of what i watch is recorded on Sky then i watch when my eldest is at nursery while my youngest has his nap.

22. PC or Mac?

PC

 
23. What phone do you have?
Iphone 5s in gold :)Only had it two weeks and i love it.

24. How tall are you?
5'10

25. Any pets? 
Yep. My black lab Sammy :)




Thanks for reading guys. If anyone has any thing they would like to see please leave me a comment and let me know.


BeckyXO
35 36 37 38