01 02 03 BeckyLovesXO: Fave Highstreet Products 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fave Highstreet Products

34
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation £6.99

I've not long been using this foundation but i'm loving it. It gives a lovely dewy glow and goes on the skin really lightly but can be built to a fuller coverage. I tend to use this on days when my skins good but i want to use a foundation and not a bb cream.  I use the shade 200 Soft Beige. It smells good too. I've noticed alot of Rimmel  foundations smell good, although i don't look for a nice smell in a foundation but hey it's always good to smell nice lol.





Beauty UK High Brow All In One Brow Definition Kit £3.99


I have recently fallen in love with this product. I bought this when i lost my HD brows pallet and needed a brow powder fast for a night out and didn't have time to get a new HD palette. I have been using the lightest shade for during the day if i just want them to look slightly fuller but not darker and i use the medium shade the rest of the time. I don't use the darkest shade for my brows but i have used it as an eyeshadow as its a gorgeous colour and they are really pigmented too.






Soap And Glory Thick And Fast Mascara £10.00

As you will probably discover i struggle massively to find a mascara that 'works' for me. I have awful eyelashes, they are so thin and short and just horrible but this mascara makes them look amazing!! I just love it. I am a massive soap and glory fan anyway and i got this in a gift set at Christmas off my brother and the first time i used it i fell in love. The brush is super thick so it can be difficult to use on bottom lashes and without getting it everywhere, but i manage that with the tiniest of brushes. I tend to use the Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara on my bottom lashes as i love the little brush that you get with it and it's super easy to use on the bottom lashes. I have tried hundreds of different mascaras but this is definitely the one for me!






NV Chunky Lip Crayon £5.00

I actually received this product in my Febuary 2013 Glossybox and i love it. I'm not sure if you can get them in any stores but they are available online at http://www.nvcolour.com/
The shade i received was Watermelon. It's got a bottom that you twist to get the product up so there will be no wastage. These go on so silky and smooth. I suffer from dry lips but you could not see any of the cracks when i applied this product like you can with some lipsticks. It stays on the lips really well too. 





Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner £6.00

I'm a big fan of Avon's eyeliners but the glimmerstick is my fave pencil liner. It goes on so smooth and had plenty of staying power. My eyes usually don't water much so i can't comment on whether it will stay put on watery eyes, although when i use my contacts my eyes can be slightly more watery and it stays on fine then too. I've not had this one long enough yet, so the summer will be the real test when i suffer badly with hayfever and my eyes water loads. I usually won't bother with a liner in summer but will be giving this one a try as i have been so impressed with it so far.






Sleek Pout Polish £4.49

This is another product i received in a Glossybox but i had wanted to try it out before then and was always debating getting one everytime i went in to Superdrug. I got the shade 948 Chocolate Kiss and it's gorgeopus. I'm not one for browns normally but i really like the colour of this. It goes on lovely and light and you could build up the colour if you wanted to. It actually smells like chocolate too!! I will defiantly be picking up a few more of these.  





Thanks for reading.

BeckyXO



P.S I may not get to post as often as i would like over the next couple of weeks, it's the Easter holidays here in the UK which means i will be spending alot of time with my little monkeys and wont have alot of time to do much else!



35 36 37 38